Borrowdale Fell Race Updates
1st August 2021
Please could you print out and fill in this registration form before next Saturday to bring along with you. This will allow us to keep large numbers of people from congregating in the hall.
Just a further update on this year’s Borrowdale race.
Because of the extension of Covid restrictions, race entries will be put back to the 14th July.
We are still anticipating that the race will go ahead and are prepared to wait until the Monday to make the final decision, if, say, they get extended for another two weeks for example.
If we have to cancel the race after entries have been taken, a full refund will be given minus Sportident’s admin fees (roughly a quid, I think).
Entries will be limited to 350 as we anticipate not many no shows with such a late entry date.
With regards to Steel Fell, we’re hoping this will be ok, but watch this space.
Just a heads up on where we are with the year’s races organised by Borrowdale.
Glaramara will not be going ahead.
Langstrath will go ahead under COVID rules.
Borrowdale and Steel Fell will go ahead but only if COVID restrictions are lifted…hopefully 21st June.
Borrowdale entries will be via SI Entries and will open on 22nd June once the all clear has been given by Boris.
If you would like to join Borrowdale Fell Runners, please get in touch. We always give new members a warm welcome, so feel free to contact us. See below for more information.
It is easier if you live in the Keswick area but you don’t have to as we travel all over the UK and abroad to race.
ALL ABILITIES WELCOME!
If you’d like to get in touch with Borrowdale, please fill in the form below and we’ll get back in touch. Thanks